Samson was born in approximately 2003 and arrived at the Sanctuary on 10/12/2008.
Samson was rescued from a French circus where he was kept in the most appalling conditions. He spent most of his life in solitary confinement jailed in a small circus trailer with barely enough room to move.
Samson’s relocation was made possible by:
Refuge De Le Arche, Foundation Assistance Aux Animaux and Animal Travel Services (www.animal-travel.com/) who once again assisted with the import free of charge.
Samson’s enclosure was sponsored by the Marchig Animal Welfare Trust
Samson has been adopted by:
Rudi & Ingrid Strubbe-Gerlo (FOR LIFE)
- George & Amanda Tsielepis (FOR LIFE)
- Grahame Smith (FOR LIFE)
- SA Venues – http://www.sa-venues.com/
- Alan & Nicky Shadbolt
- Sally & Stu Allister
- Prowlers MC East Rand
- Louis Ferdinand Lichte – Germany
- Peter & Sheelagh Mountfort
- Grade 8 Reddam Atlantic Seaboard EMS Class
- Shannon N. Adams (FOR LIFE)
- Jonathan Fu (FOR LIFE)
- John Pryce
- NYANU – Family Shah – Hounslow
- Karola Dill & Claus-Michael Dill (FOR LIFE)